Crescent School of Business, a part of the BSA Crescent Institute of Science & Technology, has been established to create leaders of tomorrow. The cohort will experience a uniquely crafted curriculum and pedagogy which are administered to them through faculty who have been carefully selected for their achievements in both academics and industry. CSB believes in education for life.
This 2 years programme is designed to be a rigorous time which pushes students beyond their comfort zone to bridge both skill and competency gaps that are essential in today’s managers to face rapid digital innovation challenges.
• Any Degree graduated with minimum 50% marks
• Final year students can also apply
• Valid score in any of the following common entrance examinations: CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT, TANCET & Crescent School of Business Admission Test (CSBAT)
Working Experience: Not compulsory but desirable
• Submit the Application Form either by visiting the campus or online
• Review on scores in Common Admission Test and previous academic performance
• Interview with the CSB Panel
Fees structure: Rs. 7.14 lakhs for 2 years + Hostel fees
Registration open for 2020 – 2022
Classes begin from: July 2020
CSB offers Customised Management Programme (CMP) to facilitate the focused and overall development of every student. It provides sufficient choice in specialisations and elective courses.
Following is the indicative list of Specialisations:
Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Systems, International Business, Entrepreneurship & Family Business, Logistics & Supply Chain, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare Management and Business Analytics.