CSB’s 1-year, fully residential PGDM is designed to be a rigorous year which pushes students beyond their boundaries to discover their potential.
• The programme is broken down into 8 terms of 6 weeks each
• There will be a module dedicated to experiential learning in the form of a live project
• Students will undergo 4 courses every term
• Each course will involve 20 hours of lecture time, supplemented by pre-course and pre-lecture readings. Students are expected to be fully prepared for each class, and up-to-date with their coursework. All courses will be assessed, but the final deliverables will differ from course to course.
CSB has designed the programme with the following key principles:
• Assimilation, assessment, and analysis of traditional and non-traditional data
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Emphasis on structured critical thought and application
• Importance of personality development, self-awareness, and working in teams
• Focus on problem-solving and creative leadership