Crescent School of Business, a part of the BSA Crescent Institute of Science & Technology, has been established to create leaders of tomorrow. The cohort will experience a uniquely crafted curriculum and pedagogy that are administered to them through faculty who have been carefully selected for their achievements in both academics and industry. CSB believes in education for life.
This 2 years programme offered from the academic year 2022 – 23 is designed to be a rigorous time that pushes students beyond their comfort zone to bridge both skill and competency gaps that are essential for today’s managers to face rapid digital innovation challenges.
MBA Programme will have strategy orientation across the programme. A minimum of 5 Strategy core courses will be offered from the first semester
• Any Degree graduated with a minimum of 50% marks
• Final year students can also apply
• Valid score in any of the following common entrance examinations: CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT, TANCET & Crescent School of Business Admission Test (CSBAT)
Working Experience: Not compulsory but desirable
• Submit the Application Form either by visiting the campus or online
• Review on scores in Common Admission Test and previous academic performance
• Interview with the CSB Panel
Registrations for 2022 – 2023 will be notified shortly, for assistance contact (+91) 8056542745, 9094674404
CSB offers Customised Management Programme (CMP) to facilitate the focused and overall development of every student. It provides sufficient choice in specialisations and elective courses.
Following is the indicative list of Specialisations:
Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Systems, International Business, Entrepreneurship & Family Business, Logistics & Supply Chain, Banking & Financial Services and Business Analytics.
CSB’s MBA Programme Batch 2022-23 is designed to be a rigorous programme that pushes students beyond their comfort zone to bridge both skill and competency gaps that are essential in today’s managers to face rapid digital innovation challenges.
· Exclusive course materials containing core foundational concepts and business frameworks taught at the Harvard Business School.
· Curriculum feedback and design from Industry practitioners, through our Advisory board.
· Skill-based Leadership training
· Technology Business Incubation centre
· Courses with a focus on Artificial intelligence, machine learning & business analytics
All the courses will have final deliverables the nature of which will differ with each course. Each course is meant to push students to think, introspect and apply their learning at the workplace. At CSB, we don’t believe just in education for employment, we believe in education for life.
The core courses taught at CSB include the essentials of finance, strategy, marketing, operations, Human Resource Development and IT management. These courses are taught by outstanding faculty from Industry and premier B schools.
MBA Programme will have strategy orientation across the programme. A minimum of 5 Strategy core courses will be offered during the programme.
|Particulars||MBA Programme 2022-23|
|Duration of the Course||Two Years|
|Seminar / Viva / Internship / Project||4|
|Eligibility criteria and selection process||As per the AICTE norm|
|On line courses||The students have the option to take 2 electives courses per term through online / swayam / MOOC portal with prior approval. Credit Transfer for these courses will happen after submitting grade certificate for these online courses|