CSB’s 24 months AICTE Approved PGDM Programme is designed to be a rigorous programme which pushes students beyond their comfort zone to bridge both skill and competency gaps that are essential in today’s managers to face rapid digital innovation challenges.
· Exclusive course materials containing core foundational concepts and business frameworks taught at the Harvard Business School
· Curriculum feedback and design from Industry practitioners, through our Advisory board.
· Skill-based Leadership training
· Technology Business Incubation centre
· Courses with focus on Artificial intelligence, machine learning & business analytics
All the courses will have final deliverables the nature of which will differ with each course. Each course is meant to push students to think, introspect and apply their learning at the workplace. At CSB, we don’t believe just in education for employment, we believe in education for life.
The core courses taught at CSB include the essentials of finance, strategy, marketing, operations, Human Resource Development and IT management. These courses are taught by outstanding faculty from Industry and premier B schools.
|Particulars||PGDM (AICTE Approved)|
|Duration of the Course||Two Years|
|Elective Courses||14 (Tri Electives – 3 +2+2)|
|Seminar / Viva / Internship / Project||3|
|Eligibility criteria and selection process||As per the AICTE norm|
|On line courses||The students have the option to take 2 electives courses per term through online / swayam / MOOC portal with prior approval. Credit Transfer for these courses will happen after submitting grade certificate for these online courses|