CSB’s 24 months Fully residential PGDM is designed to be a rigorous time which pushes students beyond their comfort zone to bridge both skill and competency gaps that are essential in today’s managers to face rapid digital innovation challenges.
· Exclusive course materials containing core foundational concepts and business frameworks taught at the Harvard Business School
· Curriculum feedback and design from Industry practitioners, through our Advisory board of Members.
· Skill-based Leadership training
· Technology Business Incubation centre
· Courses with focus on Artificial intelligence, machine learning & business analytics
All the courses will have final deliverables the nature of which will differ with each course. Each course is meant to push students to think, introspect and apply their learning at the workplace. At CSB, we don’t believe just in education for employment, we believe in education for life.
The core courses taught at CSB include the essentials of finance, strategy, marketing, operations, Human Resource Development and IT management. These courses are taught by outstanding faculty visiting from Premier Indian B school Ivy League Institutions.
The following core courses are being offered in the academic year 2018-19:
Tri Specialization of electives:
During course of study, in last 3 terms, Students has to choose three Elective specializations. Initially, student have to opt for 1 Major Elective which covers 6 subjects and 2 Minor Electives which covers 3 subjects each, totaling to 6 subjects. Students can choose electives as per their aspiration and has to fulfill completing 12 course subjects under the Tri Specialization electives