1. Who is eligible for the programme?
Achievement-oriented, professional minded persons with 50% scores in any undergraduate degree are eligible to apply for CSB. However preference will be given to professionals with working experience in supervisory cadre.
2. If the medium of instruction in my institution was other than English, am I still eligible for the programme?
Yes, you are eligible. However, you should be able to converse, read and write in English given that the medium of instruction of the CSB Programme is English.
3. How do I apply to CSB?
4. What is the application process?
The application process is as follows:
1. Admission test score
2. Previous academic performance
3. Group discussion / Interview
4. Achievements in sports, extra-curricular activities & academic diversity
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated to submit all supporting documents and confirm their admission by paying admission fee of Rs. 30,000/-.
5. How do I send in my academic transcripts/test scores/mark sheets, resume, other documents and photographs required as part of the application?
Shortlisted candidates submit copies of academic transcripts/test scores/mark sheets, resume, other documents and photographs by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. When does the application process for admission to the programme start and end?
Admission for the academic year 2019-20 are open
7. When will I hear about the status of my application?
The status of your application will be communicated to you via e-mail as the process evolves.
8. Does the entire application need to be completed within one session?
No. You can complete the online application in multiple sessions and have the option to save parts of the application as you proceed.
9. Do I also need to submit a printed copy of the application form once I have submitted it online?
No. We will not require you to send a printed copy of the application form if you have applied online.
10. Can I re-apply?
No. You cannot reapply within the same academic year. However you can submit a fresh application in the subsequent academic years.